Riding the Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to chat, Ebid, Astrology, Holidays, Music & Films, have a natter in the virtual bar, virtual drinks provided free, plug your site, learn about PSP, much more to be added, visit us,will be updating this description as more people post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Website

Go down 
+2
Kirina Moon
UniquenMornique
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UniquenMornique
Foal
UniquenMornique

Great Website - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Website   Great Website - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

Hi Penny how is the no smoking going?
I won't ask if you prefer I don't some people like just to get on with it.
I wish you well though.
Back to top Go down
Kirina Moon
Admin
Kirina Moon

PostSubject: Re: Great Website   Great Website - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

I am only on day 2 of the champix, so still smoking, and it's just as well, this website thing is sooo hard to get my head around the different things, anyway my stop day is friday, so i was told they would start tasting bad and my receptors in brain would reject them, lol! will give it a go though, and weekend is the hardest time so it will be a real test
Back to top Go down
https://words.forumotion.net
BabsnRay
Donkey
BabsnRay

PostSubject: Re: Great Website   Great Website - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Kirina Moon wrote:
I am only on day 2 of the champix, so still smoking, and it's just as well, this website thing is sooo hard to get my head around the different things, anyway my stop day is friday, so i was told they would start tasting bad and my receptors in brain would reject them, lol! will give it a go though, and weekend is the hardest time so it will be a real test

Keep at it. I once smoked nearly 60 a day and gave up. It took me 6 months to 'get the mind right' - self hypnosis so to speak. I kept telling myself - I'm giving up on xxx day. When that day came around, I smoked my last ciggie, put the packet and lighter on the mantle, went to bed. Got up the following morning and went through my day & then the week. After a while I really fancied a ciggie with my coffee - so I picked up the packet & lighter, sparked one up, took a drag - uch - it was horrible. So I opened the fire door, chucked in the ciggie, & put the packet back on the mantle. This happened over a course of a couple of days, but each time the ciggie tasted foul & got chucked into the fire. After a few weeks of this, I gave up wanting a ciggie.

Because they were there - I wasn't getting into a fluster about not smoking - but also because they were on the mantle with a rayburn rapsody underneath, the cigarettes were being dried out which is why they tasted horrible.

I also kept a glass of water at hand, so when I wanted a quick puff, I just took a sip of water instead, which took the urge away.

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://babsnray.webs.com/
Kirina Moon
Admin
Kirina Moon

PostSubject: Re: Great Website   Great Website - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 am

I will keep at it, have a jar of honey ready with a dummy for when sat at computer, lol, thats how my friend stopped.
Well of to bed for a few hours, just finished 11 hour shift Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://words.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Website   Great Website - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Website
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riding the Unicorn :: Unicorn Beach Bar and Chat Zone :: Talk About Anything-
Jump to: