Riding the Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to chat, Ebid, Astrology, Holidays, Music & Films, have a natter in the virtual bar, virtual drinks provided free, plug your site, learn about PSP, much more to be added, visit us,will be updating this description as more people post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visit These Good Recomended Sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirina Moon
Admin
Kirina Moon

Visit These Good Recomended Sites Empty
PostSubject: Visit These Good Recomended Sites   Visit These Good Recomended Sites EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

You may exchange site links here to help promote one anothers sites.

To add your site link you have to contact myself (PM) so that I can check the site beforehand, This is for safety reasons and to prevent spammers posting anything here.

When your site is accepted by myself and placed onto my site exchange forum, then you must also add my site or forum link onto your site.

If it does not get added then I will delete your site exchange link from here and presume you no longer wish to exchange links.

Visitors and Members, please look at these sites
These sites are recommended for shopping and information, if you have a little time, take a browse, you may need something now or in the future and you will know where to look.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
https://words.forumotion.net

Visit These Good Recomended Sites
Page 1 of 1