Forum to chat, Ebid, Astrology, Holidays, Music & Films, have a natter in the virtual bar, virtual drinks provided free, plug your site, learn about PSP, much more to be added, visit us,will be updating this description as more people post

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Babs Doll Wear & Gifts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirina Moon
Admin

PostSubject: Babs Doll Wear & Gifts   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Welcome to our website - thanks for taking the time to stop by and meet us.

I make all sorts of little gift type items ranging from glasses cases, phone / camera / sat nav cases, knit needle rolls, crochet hook rolls, wedding ring cushions / pillows, cushions, table cloths, table centres, table runners and place mats, plus doll pram sets and doll dresses for all sizes of dolls from 14 inch to 24 inch, Zapf Creations Baby Born, Baby Annabel, Chou Chou and other make similar size dolls and the Reborn collectors dolls. I also have some outfits that will fit the Vintage Pedigree Walker dolls. Most are one off creations, never to be repeated. I also love experimenting with new lines, and have also included peg bags and tea-pot cosies to the inventory. If you see an item that you fancy, but its the wrong colour or the wrong size, please contact us with your preferences.

If you have time, please take a peek at the items we have in our stores. You never know, there may be something that you fancy and didn't know you wanted, or the browse may solve that gift for someone who you didn't know what to buy for. By the same token if there is something you fancy, but don't see, please do not hesitate to contact us for details.

http://babsnray.webs.com/

Back to top Go down
http://words.forumotion.net

Babs Doll Wear & Gifts
Page 1 of 1