Riding the Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to chat, Ebid, Astrology, Holidays, Music & Films, have a natter in the virtual bar, virtual drinks provided free, plug your site, learn about PSP, much more to be added, visit us,will be updating this description as more people post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirina Moon
Admin
Kirina Moon

Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms Empty
PostSubject: Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms   Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Been somewhere wonderful and can recommend, tell us about it here.
Been somewhere horrible and do not want others to go through the same nightmare, tell us here.

I travel abroad about 3/4 times year, but always visit Turkey on one of my trips, usually with the family and friends and we always enjoy our visit. Here's a turkey video to start the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Z2bVuEYUY

favourite place is Marmaris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxYjnAo7g0&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
https://words.forumotion.net
Jude
Foal

Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation   Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 am

I am one of the 'Common herd' - I go to Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol !

I've been going there on my own for about the last 25 years, and can recommend it for the single pensioner - particularly in the Winter months, when it's beginning to get nice and warm - around 65-70.

You will have no language problems if you can't speak Spanish - most of the shops, bars and transport speak good English.

I usually stay at the 'Hotel Bali' which is a ***+, large-ish hotel with comfortable rooms, ALL with balconies.
Their single supplement is well below the average for that area, and the hotel is very popular in the winter.

The Half-board food is varied and plentiful with scope for vegetarians and children.

The staff are very friendly and efficient, and the hotel is very clean.

There is an entertainments team, with a full daytime programme, and entertainment every eavening.

The Bali is also used by a good proportion of Spanish pensioners, which makes for a really nice interactive atmosphere in the evenings

I appreciate that this hotel may not appeal to younger people, but apart from being on a rather steep hill, it is perfect for the older generation!

Packagees to the Bali are usually found in the Thomson Group (Tui) brochures.
Back to top Go down

Holidays; Recommendations and Criticisms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riding the Unicorn :: Unicorn Beach Bar and Chat Zone :: Talk About Anything-
Jump to: